NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-12-01, 14:36
Thank you for this information!  It is interesting about the kind of tax they are paying, I didn't realize this and had wrongly been assuming that they were military people. I only remember seeing this notation in the older tax records and found it a bit confusing.  I should have asked (there are so many things to ask!).  :)

I know that it is all disconnected at this point, but I'm trying to establish whether there is any possibility that Jon and wife on the Slättewrå 1680 tax record in Wrå could be the same Jon as the 1682 sexton/bell ringer.  It seems possible if he had an affiliation with the church tax. There are no other tax records available between 1680 and 1687.  In 1687 (and after), it looks like Jon is no longer in Slättewrå.  But, in 1687, there is a Jon (likely Nannesson) living in Viggåsa Sodergård in Annerstad, therefore, I think it is possible that they could be the same person.  Mainly, I'm trying to determine whether I should rule it out or not. 

Don't worry - I never assume anything.  As long as there is a possibility that I am heading the right direction, I will keep collecting more data.  Otherwise I will drop that line of inquiry and leave my notations for future reference.   I think it is still a possibility at this point.

Even if I don't find proof in the records that I am able to locate and review, that's ok.  I'll keep my notes and if I can come across more information in the future that can prove a connection, that would be great! 

All your help and input is very much appreciated,

Vicki