NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-11-23, 15:37
Yvonne,

Thank you so much for this!   I had confused Eva Christina and Eva Catharina so thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding and also explaining who Ulrica Humble was.   Jacob Johansson and Nils Pehrsson were not related to the family then, so that makes sense.  I just hadn't been sure how they fit in, only that they appeared on both estate inventories.

These inventories really shed light on the difficulties families went through and how they supported each other.  It is very interesting.  Do I understand correctly then, that before she died, she had asked her brother, Magnus, to be the guardian of the only surviving child, Georg Gustaf?  Would that have been only for representing the son for the estate inventory or to actually take him into his family?  Or would legal guardianship have to be established later through a separate court case?

I continue to review and add to, where possible, the information that you and Lars-Ola have given to me!  I can't resist expanding (and documenting) all the I can find.  Everything I learn is of interest!

Again, thank you so much for all your help!

Vicki