NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Yvonne Stenberg skrivet 2020-11-18, 19:19
Vicki,

I'm filling in:

On 11 Nov (1755) were married the sergeant from the Jönköping regiment at foot, Norra Wedbo Company, Mr. Christian Ahnström, and Miss (Jungfru=when of better family) Margaretha Elizabeth Humble in Flugebo. "I morgongåfwa lofwades 1000 Rdr? Solfrmt", i e as wedding gift to the bride daler (or riksdaler?) 1000 silver coins was promised.
18 Apr (1759) died and on 11 May was buried the Sergeant from the Jönköping regiment, Mr. Christian Ahnström. in Flugebo. He was born 1715, He married to the left widow Margaretha Elizabeth Humble on 11 Nov 1755. Together they had 2 children, 1 son and 1 daughter who died. (I don't know what it says after that, except he was 44 years old.  Again, any help with this with the last part would much appreciated.  Interestingly , their death records almost read like a modern day obituary.) He was buried in church and lies just in front of the pulpit by the aisle under the men's of Flugebo and Ekeberg seats. His illness was lungsot (consumption?) which had tormented him for years. Age 44 years.
14 Mar (1761) died and the 27th was buried the late Sergeant's Mr. Christian AHnström's widow Margaretha Elizabeth Humble who was born 21 Feb 1726, married 11 Nov 1755, to the above mentioned Sergeant who died 18 Apr 1759. Born under their marriage 2 children, 1 son and 1 daughter who (is buried with parents??  Again, I can't figure out the rest (except she was 35 years and 10 days old) so any help with my understanding would be much appreciated!) ..who died before the parents. The son lives. Has been ill for a few years and had now been tied to the bed for 1/2 year due to lungsot (consumption?) and pain, at last very ill/poor. Her illness was lungsot. Age 35 years 10 days. Has been buried beside her husband in church just in front of the pulpit under the men's of Flugebo and Ekeberga seats.

/Yvonne