NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-11-16, 21:44
Hi again Lars-Ola,

Thank you so much for this further information.  I feel that I'm rather slow at my research but am trying to understand clearly what I am documenting.  I really appreciate all of this information and only wish I could digest it faster!  :) 

One question I have is about the two Kierstins - I have not, so far, seen two surviving children named the same name, both still living.  Usually, one dies and other gets same name.  Is this unusual? 

I think I've found the other Kierstin's family (she was married to Anders Ericksson in Bergsgd, Annerstad.  Fortunately there is a household record for 1718-1723 available.  While there are no last names, I think this is the correct record for them.

Annerstad-G-AI-1-1718-1723-Image-136-Page-259
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v18248?image=136

Hopefully, I can use this information to learn more about this family.

Also, I think I may have found the household record for Nils and his family at Vigåssa, Annerstad - also from a 1718-1723 household record.

Annerstad-G-AI-1-1718-1723-Image-77-Page-141     
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v18248?image=77

There is a 1744 death record in Vrå for a Pehr Jonsson , if I'm reading the place name correctly as Håsthult this could possibly be his death record.  It would put his birth year circa 1664. 

These findings need further proof which I will continue looking for.   

There are no household records available in Vrå for the 1718-1720 timeframe to give me a starting point for the other siblings so I will check other records.

It would be very exciting if the Jon Persson we are discussing is a brother to your ancestor and the same person referenced in the 1658 and 1666 court records and also mentioned in the 1682 rotelängdand, enabling us to go tack another three generations!  (I am not clear on what a rotelängdand is, unfortunately). 

I can see that I have much more work to do and I am very happy to do it!  If you see anything that you feel is obviously incorrect so far, please tell me.  At this point I am not taking it as fact, but only that it requires more research.

Thank you so much for your continued interest and help,

Vicki