NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-11-08, 00:59
In a listing of regemental commanders for the Kungl. Jönköping regemente I found a listing for: 1739–1747: P Silfversparre (I think this may be the one you are referring to although I am assuming the P stands for Per.  I don't really know if 1747 is the year of death or the last year he was a commanding officer).  There was no more information given.

There is Per Silfversparre who died in 1750 in Nåshult, Jönköping but doubt that is the same person as he was a General Major.  It looks like there were a lot military Silfversparres.

As far as I can tell the Jönköpings regemente was an infantry regiment headquartered in Jönköping county (but I don't know which parish) and I am far from an expert in this area of research.

Since my purpose is to find Christian and Peter Anströmer's whereabouts in 1740, at the time of the distribution of Jöran Jonsson's estate, I was thinking that if I could find where Per Silfversparre was, I might find them also.  My search for the name Anströme has turned up nothing so far but there seem to be quite a few Silfversparres.   Maybe I should be looking at military records?  Well, that's for tomorrow.  I'd also like to get back to Britta Bengtsdotter, also a very interesting discovery!  :)

Thanks again for all your help! 

Vicki