NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-11-04, 17:06
Yvonne,

I've been working on the estate inventory for Lars Jöransson taken on 8 November 1762 after his death in Abbeshult and Vrå parish.  It is quite confusing.  Was there another inventory taken in July 1763?  The names are familiar.  The widow Anna Perdotter is mentioned several times - was she represented at the inventory by her 21 year old son, Jöran Larsson?

I am not sure what the role of Samuel Persson was - did he take the inventory?

I think that the 14 year old son Lars Larsson was represented by his uncle, his father's brother Johan Jöransson in Marsjö.

Jon Jöransson (another uncle (father's brother) in Annerstad  Byagard is mentioned - did he also represent the son Lars Larsson  and/or the widow Anna Persdotter in some way?

In July 1763 it looks like the danneman Sven Johansson in Bjerseryd represented the son Joran Larsson.

As you mentioned this is quite an extensive inventory.  As usual i have trouble with the handwriting, only recognizing some of the words.

Can you tell me if I have the gist of it?  The relationships match what I have documented.  I probably don't need every detail.   :)

Thanks  again for your help,

Vicki