NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-11-03, 14:23
Yvonne,

As I was going through the information you gave me, I made the following notes/questions:

1.   Just something I noticed that can mislead a researcher: the wrong Christian is listed in the 1750 household records in Annerstad.  The Christian born in 1739 (child of first wife) died in 9 Aug 1742 at age 3 yrs, 3 mos, 6 days.  I think it is Christian born 1745 to second wife who should be listed. 
2.     I only found death records for 8 children - who do you think are the other 2 chidren who died young?
            Christian died Aug 1742
            Gunnil died Oct 1742
            Anna died Sept 1743
            Karin died Nov 1744
            Kirstin died Feb 1750
            Kirstin died May 1751
            Kirstin died Aug 1752
            Johan died Aug 1754
3.   Observation:  If I read the cause of death correctly,the cause of death for so many young children is apparently recorded as unknown.
4.   A nagging question about Erik Jöransson’s birth place: the preceding children (Christian and Lars) and the child born immediately after him (Karin) were all born at Annerstad Norrgåd but Erik was born at Annerstad Brogård – any insight on that?  Is a birth recorded where a child was actually born or recorded where the parents lived?
5.   So far, no evidence of Pehr, Christian or Erik in the death records in Annerstad. I also checked the marriage records between 1732-1750 in Annerstad and surrounding parishes (Torpa, Angelstad, Odensjö, Vrå and Kånna) but found none.
6.   Jöran Jonsson’s son Johan (his eldest child) also had children named Erik b. 1731 and Christian b. 1743/d. 1744. I wondered, since Johan had a son named Jöran b. 1740 the same year as his father died (no doubt named for his father) that maybe Erik and Christian were named after his brothers Erik and Christian who might have died around those years (but could find no evidence of that).  Erik might also have been named after his mother’s father – did he die around then (I don’t know her father’s patronymic name or where he was from).  One other thing, it seems strange that the first son would be named after his mother’s father (Erik) rather than the father’s father (Jöran) unless her father or his brother had died.
7.   I found the a death record for Lars Larsson in Hästhult dated 22 Jan 1831 (age 68) and the widow Malin Ericsdotter's death record in Hästhult dated 2 Mar 1835 (age 76).
8.   Will you confirm my understanding of Lars Larsson’s wife Malin Ericsdotter’s parentage in Annerstad Brogård to ensure that I document this correctly?  My understanding is that:
    Malin’s mother is Estred Persdotter.  Estred Persdotter’s parents are Per Svensson and Gunnil Erlandsdotter in Öjarp, Annerstad.
    Malin’s father is Erick Håkansson, the son of Håkan Ericsson whose father is Eric Jöransson from Annerstad Brogård, thus making Eric Jöransson the grandfather of Erick Håkansson from Annerstad Brogård)?  Since so many names and places are the same, can you clarify the birth years for Håkan Ericsson and Eric Jöransson in order to avoid the possibility of duplicating any names in my tree?

Once I have a solid understanding of and have documented the information you have given me, I will look at the estate inventory (which I purposely have saved for last!)  Such fun!  As always I appreciate your insight and ongoing help!

Thanks again,

Vicki