NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with words on 1727 tax record in Vrå

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with words on 1727 tax record in Vrå
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-09-10, 15:23
Yvonne,

Thank you so much for this!

I'm glad you mentioned the order of the children Hans, Gumme and Jöns, because I wondered about that.  As I reviewed your information, it started to become more clear to me which Jöns  was which in the tax record timeline. 

I was a bit nervous you might view my response as being overly simplistic.  It actually took much thought and review to get  to that point.   The biggest mistake I made was to not ask more questions upfront.  This would have prevented me from making some incorrect assumptions which totally derailed my thinking.

It is very important to me to understand and, thereby, be able to defend my research.  I know that I will not know everything I want to know, but I want to learn as much as I can.

Again, I want to thank you for your help!  It is extremely fascinating!  I've learned so much and hope I haven't discouraged you from helping me!  The families that I'm working on now are the ones that I had set aside earlier because they were too difficult for my knowledge level at the time and hoped that I would, having learned more, be able to continue researching these families later with more success. This  family has been particularly difficult because of all the Jöns and Gummes.

Thank you again,

Vicki