NULL Skriv ut sidan - Question about parish boundaries

Anbytarforum

Titel: Question about parish boundaries
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-08-14, 22:37
I am curious if it is possible that in the late 1600's/early 1700's that some of the properties that were in one parish were included in the books of the other.  My question is specifically about Berga, Kronoberg and Vittaryd, Kronoberg.

I am having trouble locating people/places in the tax records for Vittaryd parish that I think should be there. For example, I'm trying to locate the soldier Sven Bengtsson Siƶberg and his wife (married in 1717).  Their children, born 1718, 1720, 1723 and 1726 were all born in Torset (modern day translation), Vittaryd while he was still a soldier.  I would think that there would be a tax record for, at least, the wife during that time period.  I also don't see a Torset listed in Vittaryd, but there are several Torsets in Berga.  At this point, I feel like I'm looking in the wrong place for their tax records.  Or maybe I just  have the place name wrong?? 

Attached is a copy of the birth record of his youngest child b. 1726 so you can see his parents names and birthplace.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Vittaryd-G-C-1-1689-1820-Image-50-Page-85
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v29948?image=50

Thanks again for any help with this very challenging family,

Vicki Cihla