NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Help with translation of 1757 death record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Help with translation of 1757 death record
Skrivet av: Yvonne Stenberg skrivet 2020-06-29, 15:11
From the marriage note 1764: "d: 11 Junii eller Feria 11:te Pentecostes wigdes SochenSkräddaren drängen Jonas Arwidsson och Pigan Elin Eriksdotter uti Kånna Arwidsgd".
i.e. On 11th of June or Feria 11th Pentecostes were married the parish tailor young man Jonas Arwidsson and the young woman Elin Erik's daughter in Kånna Arvidsgård.

If it is a small parish to look in it can be useful to browse through the marriages, births and deaths notices as they are not so many. If it is a large parish I might start with the Kronoberg Genealogiska Förening's database (also available on Arkiv Digital in a simpler form, I use the CD) to sort out possible matches and then look for the original notes in the church records from that. The database contains many reading errors and is not complete at all for that part of Kronoberg, but of help anyway. The KGF database you find under the Register button. Choose Födda/born (or vigda/married or dead/döda), delar av Sverige/part of Sweden. Then you have to experiment by typing f ex Kånna Arvidsgård or a year and name etc. You will make it.
/Yvonne