NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Birth Location of Ola Malm (1795-1865)

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Birth Location of Ola Malm (1795-1865)
Skrivet av: Kevin Casey skrivet 2020-06-23, 16:51
Yes, that's interesting. But in the very first book, where he was called Ifvarsson, it was stated that he was 17 years old in 1812, which would give a birth year of 1795. If that´s the same person. It also states that he was born in Skåne, but so did the 1823 book where he was called Malm, that was corrected later in the 1828 book.

I think "interesting" is now turning to "Strange"!

In the Husförhörslängder for Konga, 1821 through 1854, I can only find one "ola Malm." His birthday is always 25 NOV 1795, and he is always listed as a soldier from Bohus, and he is never listed as living in Ebbarp.

The Ola Malm from Onsjö kompani is usually listed as being from Bohus, but living in Ebbarp, and his birthday is always 1788/1789.

So, it almost seems like there are two Ola Malm soldiers from Bohus living in Konga--one from Ebbarp and one in Rottorpet. But the Husförhörslängder only has one Ola Malm for almost 30 years.

And I can understand someone giving a wrong birthdate, but how could someone give one birthdate for the army, and one to the church, almost every year?

I'm looking now for someone named Ola Ifversson born in a Bohus parish in 1788/1789....