NULL Skriv ut sidan - Looking for an opinion on a birth record in Torpa

Anbytarforum

Titel: Looking for an opinion on a birth record in Torpa
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-05-18, 21:26
I have found a birth record that I believe is one I am looking for but would welcome any thoughts on my assessment. 

The birth record I had been trying to locate is for a Lars Pehrsson born in 1720, however no place of birth was indicated (this is according to the Vrå household records for 1788-1802 where he raised his family).  His marriage record indicated he was living in Vrå at the time of his marriage in 1767.  I found no birth record for a Lars Pehrsson in Vrå that fit.

Further research led me to his previous marriage record, which indicated he was living at Groeryd, Torpa at the time of his first marriage.  I searched the birth records around 1720 and found a birth record for a Lars dated 10 July 1721 in Gashult, Torpa.  It was the only match that was even close.  There are no household records for Vrå available on arkivdigital prior to 1788. This birth record indicates he was born to a soldier Pehr Groberg (I previously asked for help on this birth record).  (The distance between Groeryd, Torpa and Gashult, Torpa Sweden per internet search is 7.4 kilometers, a 10 minute drive via Hinneryd Tallåsvägen so it seems possible that Per Simonsson Groberg is his father).

I would like to try to determine whether this Lars Pehrson is the Lars Pehrsson that I'm looking for.   It seems so, but would really value an outside opinion.

There is no estate inventory after his death (there was one done after his first wife died only). 

I would welcome any thoughts on this or any other ideas on what I can check.

Thanks so much for your help,

Vicki Cihla