NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Translation of death record for Nils Hansson (Hasselbom?)

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Translation of death record for Nils Hansson (Hasselbom?)
Skrivet av: Kalle Birgersson skrivet 2020-05-04, 00:17
I don't really like that handwriting but I think I deciphered most of it. There is a place name I can't read, I't doesn't look like any plausible place in this parish. Maybe It's further away, I know too little about this part of the country to tell. Also, I don't know how to translate nämndeman. Some of the most trusted men in every county came together in a court, and that's what it is. Also, I might have read som name wrong, but I hope not. Here goes:

Nils Hansson, farmer from Nordanbro, born by dead (nämndeman) and church warden Hans Stensson och his wife Margetha Nilsdotter from ??; was married in his 22 year with dead farmer Olof Ersson's daughter Gunnilla from Vrångtjärn, they lived together for 16 years, 8 month and 2 days. Remarried after being a widower for about a year, dead farmer Påhl Persson's daughter Gunnilla from Ede, they lived together 16 years and 7 month. Was for some time bothered by chest pain and finally died July 30. He had then lived for 55 years and 28 weeks. Buried Aug. 6.