NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Help with estate inventory

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Help with estate inventory
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-04-13, 18:23
Thanks, Kalle.

This helps but then I must be missing the son, Lars.

I have found 8 children of Erik Nilsson and Segrid Nilsdotter:

Kirsten Eriksdotter b. 1740 (still living)
Elin Eriksdotter 1744-1755
Nils Eriksson b. 1745 (still living)
Pernilla Eriksdotter b. 1747 (still living)
Bengta Eriksdotter 1750-1761
Per Eriksson b. 1752 - Not sure about
Catharina Eriksdotter b. 1754 - Not sure about
Elin Eriksson b. 1757 (a second Elin, named after first Elin died) (still living and was unmarried in 1785)

Two of Erik's children died young, leaving 6 other children, 4 of whom I know were still alive at the time of Erik's death:

Kerstin
Nils
Pernilla
Elin

Now it looks like there is a 5th child of Erik's, Per Eriksson, to add to the list of living children, leaving only daughter Catharina unaccounted for, in which case, she likely married Pär (unknown).    The numbers aren't adding up which is what is causing me some confusion. :(  (maybe I shouldn't be so concerned with those numbers.)

It is helpful to know that a Lars should be listed among Erik's children - the son that died - and left a child Elin Larsdotter in Hishult. 

New plan :) I'll try to: 1) locate a birth record for a Lars Eriksson (dead son), a marriage record for him and a birth record for his daughter Elin Larsdotter in Hishult.   2) locate a marriage record for Catharina and a Pär/Per in Wigåsa and birth records for children Jon Persson and Kerstin Persdotter.

I hope I'm understanding this all correctly.  :)  Please, if you see that I'm misunderstanding anything - let me know!

Thank so much for your ongoing help,

Vicki Cihla