NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Help with interpretation of 1729 tax record, Eftra, Hallands läns

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Help with interpretation of 1729 tax record, Eftra, Hallands läns
Skrivet av: Carl Leonard skrivet 2020-03-22, 14:38
Thank you for the additional information. A farm hand Bengt does appear at Slöinge Prästgård in 1729, so that makes sense. Regarding the 26th of January date, it again appears years later in 1745 after the death of Hans Andersson’s first wife in 1744 and about the time of his second marriage to Catharina Andersdotter in 1745. The image shown below, also includes a reference to March 6, as well as 1728. What might be the significance of March 6?

Hans Andersson is my earliest known direct paternal ancestor and I have been trying to determine his origins. I have accumulated much information about him, but have been unable to find a record of his birth and parents. I have a couple of theories and am seeking clues in the tax registries. Other than genealogical terms, I don’t know Swedish and have difficulty in trying to decipher abbreviations as well as early handwriting. I very much appreciate this forum and your help.

Carl