NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Estate Inventory

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Estate Inventory
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-03-17, 12:55
Thank you so much for this! This makes sense now that I can see it.  Depending on the situation a word can have more than one meaning so I was finding it very confusing. 

I was not able to read the name Pår Larsson (nr 10) on the death record after looking at it numerous times, but I knew something wasn't right with the death record I had for him.  So I am really appreciative of your help with this.   I have now corrected my records.  Regarding Anders Larsson, I think that he was the children's uncle (their father's brother).  And I'm wondering if the "old man" Per Ollofsson might be the children's maternal grandfather - (their mother's father)?  It would make sense that an uncle and grandparent might have been the ones involved in the inventory.  I will see if I can find anything on that.

I will continue trying to translate the rest of this so may need more help!  It is very, very interesting!

Thanks so much for all the kind help with this!!  It is an enormous encouragement to continue!

Vicki Cihla