NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Estate Inventory

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Estate Inventory
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-03-17, 01:57
I'm not clear about the reference to the unpopular/unjust? war - was that related to the uncle, Anders Larsson? or do I have that all wrong?  Also the note about the "old man Per Ollofsson" - I am not sure if they are talking about the valuation of the property or giving up/surrendering property.  Can you clarify what they are saying?

Also, a question about the dates at the top - are they they 2 approximate death dates of the parents Per Larsson and Kristin Persdotter?  Did they both die at Marsio?   I was hoping to clarify whether I had the correct death records for these 2 people.  I found Kirstin's (Annerstad-G-CI-2-1751-1814-Image-206-Page-405) which lists her as a widow.  I could not find a death record for her husband in the same year in Marsio, Annerstad.   I found a death record that fit his age in Torpa (Torpa-G-C-3-1773-1860-Image-225-Page-439 ), but it was in October 1789 which is after, not before, his wife's death.  There was a lot movement in the family between Torpa and Annerstad but have always been unsure because of the "widow" designation on her death record.  It looks to me like the death record for Kirstin is correct but not for her husband - but I've searched and searched for his death record in Annerstad but could find none for him there.   Any thoughts on how I could confirm which if either is correct? 

Thanks for your help!

Vicki Cihla

I