NULL Skriv ut sidan - Need help with Estate Inventory

Anbytarforum

Titel: Need help with Estate Inventory
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-03-16, 21:44
Can anyone tell me if I’m on the right track with starting a translation of the attached estate inventory?  It is very difficult to read, especially the last part of it.  Any help with letters or words would be helpful. I have a dictionary but I cannot tell what some of the letters/words are.  Any help would be very much appreciated – this is my first attempt at an estate inventory and it appears to be very interesting. 

I’m also trying to understand if this inventory was taken due to the death of both the husband and wife in 1789?  And where does his inventory end?  It looks like it is several pages long, not sure.   For now though, I’m just working on the first paragraph. 

Sunnerbo-häradsrätt-G-FII-10-1790-1791-Image-216-Page-337

Oct 1789 ? 20 April and June 1789

? man and wife ?? died of/at? They were the husband Per Larsson and his wife Kirstin Persdotter in Marsiö Storgård  who left behind 5 young heirs.  ? Son Ollof Persson was of age to inherit, daughter Sara 25 years old, son Lars, 19 years old, son Bengt, 17 years old, son Jöns, 14 years old, ????????? uncle (father’s brother) Anders Larsson in Norrtorpa S? and old man Per Ollofsson in Miäla who is mother’s father ? ? inheritance at Rad..

Thanks so much for any help,

Vicki Cihla

https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v76215?image=216