NULL Skriv ut sidan - Help with household exam records for Bengt Persson and Karin Nilsdotter

Anbytarforum

Titel: Help with household exam records for Bengt Persson and Karin Nilsdotter
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-03-10, 22:50
In following the family of Bengt Persson and Karin Nilsdotter through several household records between 1810 and 1847, I can see that they were a very, very poor family.  I need some help with the notes I've outlined on the attached 4 records, hoping i sheds more light on their lives.

1 Annerstad-G-AI-5-1810-1812-Image-102-Page-179 - this is the first indication that they are poor - I can't read the first line but think it references a place in Skatelof?? and I'm not sure if "utfattig" (very poor) relates to the line above it or not.

2 Annerstad-G-AI-7-1818-1824-Image-143-Page-273 - these notes are difficult to read - I think the first line re-iterates their poverty but I have no idea what the references listed relate to - could these be legal references (court cases??).  I have been told that sometimes that information regarding court cases are sometimes listed on the household exam records but I am not sure what that looks like). 

3 Annerstad-G-AI-9-1831-1838-Image-207-Page-401 - this one lists comments for each family member starting with Bengt Persson followed by wife and children.  I know the first line refers to him as a beggar but am not sure about the rest.

4 Annerstad-G-AI-11-1844-1850-Image-242-Page-23 - this record has just a short note - maybe an abbreviation??  Not sure what it means - but the does show that the widower Bengt Persson died in 1847, maybe it's related to that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Your insight is always helpful!

Thank you,

Vicki Cihla