NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Help with location and names

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Help with location and names
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-02-24, 15:46
I checked Norra Unnaryd for Samuel Hansson's birth record for the 1741-1754 date range - nothing for him.  I also went back and checked Skatelöv again but found nothing for him. 

Before giving up on finding his birth record, I went through all the household exam records again - there are some notations regarding moving in/out that may help me,unfortunately,  I'm not always clear on which is coming in/out or what some of the page references would mean.  Samuel Hansson also appears on 2 different household records (1801-1805 in both Rånte and Forssa) - not sure what that means.  It appears that the Rånte record lists him as being from Forssa (where the family is listed) but why would he be listed at all in Rånte?  He also moved around over the years.  Would you mind taking a look and see if you can see anything else that might help me figure out where he was born?

1784-1788  Living in Häggeshult Södergård, Torpa, Kronoberg
1896-1800  Living in Forssa, Torpa (their names are crossed out)
1801-1805  Living in Forssa, Torpa but is also referenced in Rånte, Torpa.
1806-1809  Living in Forssa, Torpa (this contains a note that I can't read)
1810-1814  Living in Rånte, Torpa  (confirmation record)
1815-1821  Living at Rya Backstugen, Torpa
1822-1826  Living at Rya Backstugen, Torpa
1827-1832  Living at Rya, Torpa (he died in 1830)

I welcome your insight into what more can be learned from these records.  As always, I appreciate any help you can offer.  Also, please let me know if I should be starting new topics be doing something different to solicit help with this - I'm still a newbie on your forum.   :)