NULL Skriv ut sidan - Help with location and names

Anbytarforum

Titel: Help with location and names
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-02-21, 21:21
Ulf Svensson has kindly confirmed that I have read the marriage record for Samuel Hansson correctly!  Now I have further questions about Samuel Hansson - in regard to where he was born.  I followed the family through the Torpa household exam records, but was having trouble locating a birth record for Samuel Hansson - nothing in Torpa (where they raised their family)  or Annerstad (where they were married).  I finally found a clue in the last 2 household records for the (widower) Samuel Hansson, both records are attached.  I cannot figure out what is written for his birth location on the 1822-1826 record, but the 1827-1832 record seems to read Skatelöf.  The final record, if I'm reading it correctly, also indicates he was very poor.   

Assuming now that he was born in Skatelöv, the only birth record I can find that is close to the 1748 birth year listed on most of the family household exam records, was in 1750 in Krokstorp (or Krogstorp) in Skatelöv.  A copy of that birth record is attached.  Can you confirm my translation that the child's name is Samuel Hansson and the parents are listed as Hans Samuelsson and Elizabeth Månsdtr?  I find the name Hans particularly difficult to decipher.  His mother's patronymic name is also difficult for me. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Vicki Cihla