NULL Skriv ut sidan - Two questions about translating and finding information in the Swedish Archives

Anbytarforum

Titel: Two questions about translating and finding information in the Swedish Archives
Skrivet av: Steve Wilson skrivet 2020-01-26, 06:28
I am following my wife's family from the time her great grandfather Carl came to the United States in 1892, and we are trying to find cousins that are still in Sweden. We have traced Ann-Margret Hallman Roth, who was Carl's great niece to Helsingborg, where she married Bertil Roth in 1941, and had a daughter Ulla in 1942.  We are slowly learning how to use the church records in the archives and have added much to our family tree when we have come across a page that is confusing.  Here is the webpage for the record:

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/00124382_00048

What I don't understand is what N.L 1166 means in this case. Usually it refers to a record for where they moved to, but in this case almost everyone on the page and the next page all have the exact moving date, which seems odd.  Also, column 15 translates to "conscription Conditions" and I don't understand what 386 5/38, is referring to.  I would very much appreciate an explanation of what happened to Ann-Margret and Ulla.

Which brings me to my 2nd question. Since the archives available online stop in 1946, how can I find more information about Ulla? We are visiting Sweden in a few months and hope to find her or her family if they are still in the area. Is there a way to do that with the archives, or should we be considering a different approach? Thanks for any advice you can give.