NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Giertrud Persdotter 1757

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Giertrud Persdotter 1757
Skrivet av: Per Lennartsson Branthle skrivet 2019-08-18, 18:12
The couple Pär Pärßon and Ingabor Pärsdotter are married in Gladsax on the 7:th of April 1754. He is labeled as a widower and she is titled maid.

I can only find one Per Persson in Baskemölla at that time, living at Baskemölla nr 1. In the "mantalslängd" (MTL) of 1754 he is "enckling"=widower. In the same source there is an Ingabor Persdotter, daughter of Per Rigårdsson at Baskemölla Nr 11. In the MTL the following year Per Persson is living at Nr 1 with a wife and there's no daughter Ingabor at Nr 11. A good clue!

In 1763 Per Persson is dead and Ingabor stated as a widow.

1763 on the 23:rd of May, Ingebor Persdotter marries the dräng (laborer/farmhand) and fisherman Mårten Bengtsson from Vik, Rörums parish.

In the MTL of 1765 Mårten Bengtsson and wife are living at Baskemölla nr 1, as well as "inhyses" widower Pär Rigårdsson. He is actually labeled "inhyses fader" 1769.

While skimming through the pages I see a mention of daughters Giärtrud, Karna and sons Per and Bengt. There's no mention of Per Rigårdsson after 1778.

Some Mantalslängder can be found in SVAR but the most are available through Arkiv Digital. Also, "Bouppteckningar" (estate inventories) can be found in Arkiv Digital, as well as a register.
I have found the following in the registers which should be of interest;
Mårten Bengtsson, fisherman, with wife Ingeborg Persdotter. Gladsax Baskemölla no 1, 1799 21/1 (can't remember is this is the date of death or of the inventory), Järrestads häradsrätt 1800-04:40.

Unfortunately I have no subscription at the moment at Arkiv Digital...