NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Maja Caisa Safgren Birth & Death Certificates

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Maja Caisa Safgren Birth & Death Certificates
Skrivet av: Staffan Bergh skrivet 2019-07-19, 18:11
Right, so this is another instance of where the indexer has got it slightly wrong (the FamilySearch record is https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FKL8-CZS).

I actually turned up some info on the Palmstrøm web site about Britta Helena. I'll take the liberty of excerpting and translating selected parts of the document. The author is Rolf Nummelin, #393 on the tree, the document is dated as "Revised 2004-06-10" and the document is at http://www.palmstrom.net/AP/personer/palmstrom-familien_1621-1900.pdf. The text begins on p 30.

Citera
[...]

Table 60
Carl Palmström, born 1707, possibly in Norrköping, where there are several with the name Palmström. Married to Anna Christina Harling, born 1706. Her parents were the sexton of Västra Harg, Johan Gregoriusson Harling and Inger
Olofsdotter. Inspector Carl Palmström and Anna Christina probably had more children than the four that are known:

* Anna Christina, born September 4, 1739 in Fellingsbro ...

* Britta Helena, born January 25, 1744 in Salbo, dead May 17, 1820 at Lunds
gästgivargård, Ånimskog. Married October 20, 1774 to Henrik Qvick (1735-
1811); their children, born between August 4, 1775 and July 18, 1787:
  ** Anna Catharina, gift Daniel Larsson
  ** Clara Christina, gästgivarhustru, gift Tyberg Carl Gustaf, länsman
  ** Henrik
Britta Helena Palmström remarried the curate E. Nordstrand in
Tössbo parish. He died February 18 1819.

* Johan = Jean, born December 4, 1746 in Salbo ...

* Carl, born November 29, 1750 in Salbo ...

[...]

I [Rolf N.] have not found a direct connection between table 60 [i.e. Britta Helenas father Carl] and the rest of the Palmströms, with the exception of the geographic locations.

There are several persons with the name Palmström, that originate from Norrköping and the surrounding area. They are included [in this document] only because sooner or later some researcher will encounter them. [...].

And now some researcher has encountered them ...

I'll note that Rolf N. had not read Britta Helenas probate, as it has some more info on her children.

mvh /staffan