NULL Skriv ut sidan - Looking for immigration record related to my great aunt from Ragunda, Jamtland, Sweden

Anbytarforum

Titel: Looking for immigration record related to my great aunt from Ragunda, Jamtland, Sweden
Skrivet av: Thomas Ricks Young skrivet 2019-03-04, 18:49
Hello,

I am having a very difficult time finding out anything except the birth record for my great aunt, Ester Alfrida Märta Hermanna Hermansdotter (born 1891-03-06 Gevåg, Ragunda, Jämtland). My grandmother told us that she immigrated to the USA along with her other siblings but I cannot find any documents related to her except this one:

1. Sweden, Household Examination Books, 1880-1930. Esther Alfrida in entry for Märta Katrina Hermansdotter, from 1889 to 1895; from "Sweden Household Examination". Esther Alfrida Sweden, Household Examination Books, 1880-1930 Name:   Esther Alfrida Event Type: Census, Census Event Date: from 1889 to 1895 Event Place: Ragunda, Jämtland, Sverige Event Place: Ragunda, Jämtlands, Sweden Birth Date: 6 Mar 1891 Birthplace: Ragunda Volume: AI 9 Household Role Sex   Age Birthplace Märta Katrina Hermansdotter   Parent Sidensjö Märta Katarina Sibling Ragunda Eugenia Katrina Kristina Sahlin Sibling   Ragunda Esther Alfrida Ragunda Herman Alfred Emanuel Sibling Ragunda.

Ester may have used the surname SAHLIN but on her birth record is says father unknown. I have a record of her, I believe, living in Seattle, Washington, USA area using the name Ester Sahlin in 1910. My grandmother said that her and Ester lost contact with other at some point. I would really like to know when and if she indeed immigrated to the USA.

Thank you in advance,

Thomas