NULL Skriv ut sidan - Help translating household exam

Anbytarforum

Titel: Help translating household exam
Skrivet av: Bradley Bystrom skrivet 2019-01-26, 00:24

I am in need of help translating and interpreting the attached household exam. Bokenäs AI:15 page 127.
On the top of the page is listed Kjerstin Jacobsdotter 10/7 04 with three of her daughters, Oleana Eliasdotter 25/4 30, Anna Charlotta Eliasdotter and Helena Eliasdotter. Do the notes say they moved out to pages 162 and 164 in 1852 (I can't tell if they are coming or going)? They are listed again on the same page under Olaus Persson. Kjerstin Jacobsdotter, Oleana Eliasdotter, Helena Eliasdotter and Johanna Maria "Andersdotter". Do the notes say Kjerstin came back in from page 162 in 1854? And what do the notes say for Olean Eliasdotter (who is listed three times on the page) and her illegitimate daughter Johanna Maria? And am I reading it correctly that it says "Andersdotter"? Because Johanna Maria (Andersdotter?) was apparently born in Bokenas, why can I not find her listed in the parish birth records? Did it happen at times that illegitimate children were not recorded? Oleana is my great-great grandmother. Kjerstin is my great-great-great grandmother.
Thank you for any help in deciphering this record. I greatly appreciate it.