NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Anna Britta Andreasdotter from Mjöbäck vs Anne S Larson from Vernon, CT USA

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Anna Britta Andreasdotter from Mjöbäck vs Anne S Larson from Vernon, CT USA
Skrivet av: Carl W Anderson skrivet 2018-04-03, 13:13
Dear Marianne,

Thank you for this information! If you are able to trace Anna Britta any further, I would be most interested.

I have a fair amount of information about Britta Kristina and her family in the US. She died on June 29, 1942 in Cromwell, Connecticut and is buried in the West Cemetery there. Also about her husband, my great-grandfather, Per Johan Andersson, who died in Cromwell on February 12, 1932. Also about two of Per Johan’s brothers, Gabriel and Abraham, both of whom also emigrated to Connecticut. A fourth brother, August, born on March 22, 1863 in Kungsäter, also emigrated to the US, but I have not been able to trace him. Maybe DNA will help. Five sisters died in Sweden before they were of an age to marry.

I believe Britta Christina’s sister Hanna Carolina married Carl A. Fast on October 17, 1885 in Portland, Connecticut. She had two girls who died young, and Carl died in 1891. Hanna passed away on October 23, 1931 and also is buried in Cromwell, but in the Old Burying Ground.

Carl