NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Anna Britta Andreasdotter from Mjöbäck vs Anne S Larson from Vernon, CT USA

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Anna Britta Andreasdotter from Mjöbäck vs Anne S Larson from Vernon, CT USA
Skrivet av: Carl W Anderson skrivet 2018-04-02, 23:32
Dear Marianne,

Sorry for the missing information. Britta Kristina Andreasdotter was born on February 23, 1952 in Mjöbäck, Sweden, the daughter of Andreas Jönsson and Katharine Hansdotter of Mjöbäck. She is my great grandmother and married Per Johan Andersson from Kungsäter. They later emigrated to Cromwell, Connecticut, USA. Britta Kristina was part of a large family and one of her sisters was Anna Britta Andreasdotter, born July 29, 1848. Her FamilySearch ID is LCFH-G4T.

The record my father left mearly says that “Britta Kristina had two sisters, Anna Larson, the mother of Molly Ostergren, Cobalt, CT” and Hanna Faust (possibly Fast). Through FamilySearch I found an Anna S. Larson (FamilySearch ID L5TW-FBL) living in Vernon, Connecticut. A census record lists her birth as November, 1848 in Sweden. She had 6 children with Andrew Larson, one of whom is Amelia Rose Larson, who married Gustaf Adolph Ostergren.

This doesn’t prove that I have the right Larson, but it seems highly probably as my father grew up in Manchester, CT and Vernon is but a few miles east.

Carl