NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Per Persson Stålberg Family from Skog, Hudiksvalls kommun, Gävleborgs län, Sweden

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Per Persson Stålberg Family from Skog, Hudiksvalls kommun, Gävleborgs län, Sweden
Skrivet av: Jordan Thompson skrivet 2018-03-31, 23:17
Thank You Erick, I apparently could not locate Per & Kristin's residency for some reason? Yes, With your help I located the page and see they for sure had 2 more children besides Per Jr. I found Karin's birth record as well as her death record. There may be some confusion on my part. As it appears I have Per Persson ( Born in 1756) parents listed as Per Persson & Kjerstin Olafsdotter, typo or coincidence in the names? hmm. I have Per's father Per being born in abt. 1707 in Norrbo, Skog, and his mother Kjerstin being born in abt. 1815 unknown birth place. I believe that Per ( Born in 1756) wife Kjerstin was born in Lingbo, Skog, Sweden on 18 Oct 1761. I tried to search for Marriage records in Lingbo but it appears the records for that area do not go back that far. I was also looking to find a clearer birth record in the actual Lingbo record books, but again they don't appear to go back that far.. hmm. Also, Is there an easier way to find the death date and places for Per Persson & his wife Sigrid Andersdotter, as well as Per Persson and Kjerstin Olafdotter's death records rather than scouring for hours in the death record books starting from the date their last child was born on up until I locate them hopefully in the Skog books?

Thanks for you help. - Jordan