NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Per Persson Stålberg Family from Skog, Hudiksvalls kommun, Gävleborgs län, Sweden

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Per Persson Stålberg Family from Skog, Hudiksvalls kommun, Gävleborgs län, Sweden
Skrivet av: Jordan Thompson skrivet 2018-03-27, 18:19
Thank you Lars!

I have gained access to the Swedish Church books, and I have found the family. I have found Per & Sigrid living in Norrbo, Skog, Sweden. I also located their marriage record. I can only find them as having 1 son on their residency, but I just can't believe they had just the one son Per Persson  Stålberg. Also Per ( Husband of Sigrid) appears to be the only child of Per & Kjerstin, who were also living in Norrbo. Now it really seems weird that two generations only had 1 child and they named him Per in each generation? I got back to Per Persson who was born in abt. 1707 and his wife Kjerstin Olsdotter who was born in about 1715. Again Per & Kjerstin only had 1 son named Per? Is this for real? 3 generations of Per Persson being the only child? I cannot seem to find Per & Kjerstin's birth records. or marriage records. Any help with this?