NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Adolph Procopé's (cirka 1717-1798) parents?

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Adolph Procopé's (cirka 1717-1798) parents?
Skrivet av: Elias Trygg skrivet 2018-03-24, 23:16
Thank's Lina and Niklas for your answers!

I don't know much about Adolph, but here is a little list about the phases of his life I know:

- He was born 1717 according to finnish military rolls (but you cannot count on them always), so I think this 30.5.1720 could be actually correct because there is an exact date of birth. It's also important to know that he was born in Finland. I thought he was born in Sweden since there have been many Procopé family members living and working also in Sweden already from the 17th century onwards...

-His first son Andreas was born in 1745 somewhere in Södermanland.

-His daughter Maria Elisabet was born 16. May 1750 in Stavhälla, Västra Vingåker, Södermanland.

-His son Carl Gustaf was born 20. Juny 1754 also in Stavhälla, Västra Vingåker.

-His son Gotthard Adolf was born 4. Decembre 1756 in Lerbo, Sweden.

-His last child Gabriel Erik Procopé was born in Ristiina Finland, 11. May 1758.

-There is a mentioning that he moved back to Sweden from Ristiina 15th of May in 1793.

-I have also found a mentioning that he died in 1796, but I cannot remember where I found this "fact". Was he buried in Finland or Sweden, that I don't have any idea about.

-His wife and mother of those children above was Catharina Elisabet Rehnstrahl, born in Sweden Bettna in 1720. I don't have any idea when and where they got married but that must have happened in Sweden.

(By the way, I also discovered sergeant Adolph Procopé and some Catharina Norström got a baby in Stockholm ((Klara Församling)) 25. March in 1744. It's a boy named Carl Eric Andersson Norström. Probably a child outside marriage? Who knows.. And that boy is named after "Anders", so is it possible his name was actually Anders, not Adolph?

I don't know if this helps at all as there's not much information. Procopé family comes originally from Finland and it used to be very wide spread already in those days.