NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Carlsson children

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Carlsson children
Skrivet av: Åke Bjurström skrivet 2017-03-13, 10:53
Robert
You knew a lot about this, I see.
I found some about your farfar on Internet, when he passed away and that he served in Europe under WW1, but I did not knew that he was from Norrköping. That I found out here on Anbytarforum.
It must have looked as a sign for Alice, she lost a Harald in Norrköping and met another Harald from Norrköping in America.
Now I have found out some about your farfar´s family in Sweden.
I guess that Alice had the best contact with Tora (1903-96) even if she was the youngest among the brothers and sisters. Because, I think that she became a widow already 1944 and then Haralds mother Johanna (1865-1961) moved in with her.
Tora lived near Malmö in southern Sweden her last years, where her daughter Gunborg (1928-2013) lived.
About 10 years ago I got two pictures from Gunborg (via another cousin) of Alice and Harald, the first I have seen of them and the same as you have, I guess. Most of family letters and pictures probably endid upp with Tora and Gunborg and I have no contact with that part of the family.
I will try to E-mail you, my address is under my name to the left, I think, when you are logged in.

Åke Bjurström