NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Var i Amerika hamnade följande personer?

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Var i Amerika hamnade följande personer?
Skrivet av: Maud Mårtensson skrivet 2017-02-08, 15:02
Lite kött på benen, en OCR-skannad notis i The Leavenworth Echo, Friday, July 6, 1917, Page 1: Mrs. Frank Erickson died very suddenly last Friday morning from what the Doctors pronounced heart failure, at 8:30 a. m., at the family home on the north side of the track. She had not previously complained of feeling ill. She was quite a large fleshy woman. Beside her husband she leaves two children, Joseph aged 8, and Esther aged 5 years. A large circle of admiring and devoted friends keenly feel the loss of a sincere friend and kind and helpful neighbor. Before her marriage she became a trained nurse and the knowledge gained in this occupation she often employed in ministering to her friends when in trouble thru sickness. Many for whom she made personal sacrifices will have cause to long remember her kindness and generosity. Leavenworth friends sympathise deeply with the husband and children in their loss, and with her father and mother who live in New York City, to who she was a devoted daughter. The body was prepared for shipmen' to New York by the Leaven worth Undertaking Co. and left here Mouday accompanied by the husband and children.