NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: The Wallstrom Family in Burea, Vasternbotten

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: The Wallstrom Family in Burea, Vasternbotten
Skrivet av: Josephine Wallstrom-Walda skrivet 2016-12-27, 16:51
Thank you for your reply. At least somethings are verified. We are fortunate to have Gunnar's photo album and we even have Johan Alfred Wallstrom and Maria Eufrosyna Resolut photos.
I have a Swedish book given to me by my husband's cousin Jonny Wallstrom son of Sixten Wallstrom, Gunnar's brother.
The Title is "Burea Sockens Kustbyar" - author - Elof Lindmark. dated 29 September 1980.
It seems to be self published and it looks like he was still in the process of editing it. Very poorly typed. I think he goes from house to house in all the small villages in Skeleftialans. He goes back very far in the past. I just cannot understand it. Its in Swedish. I know the basic nouns for birth, death, marriage, son, daughter etc. Otherwise nothing.
Can someone tell me how to put the family Tree on this site?
There are still a lot of Wallstroms in Burea and we have contact with some of them.

Another thing I wonder if someone can help me with?
My father-in-law, Johan Axel Gunnar Wallstrom had a daughter out of wedlock. I think she could have been born in 1937. One of the Wallstrom family told me her mother had the surname Wikstrom. My husband seems to think he met her in Burea when he was there in 1980.
Thank you to all, regards Jo Wallstrom-Walda.