NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-09-05

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-09-05
Skrivet av: Karl Fryklind skrivet 2005-08-15, 03:15
Hej Christer!

I have previously found Westman in Linköping and his parents Sven Abraham Westman and Hedvig Charlotta Gunther and many additional ancestors.

I have received much information in the last week so I am still digesting it all.  Always on Anbytarforum I ask a question and get tons of information.  In addition to what Calle wrote above she e-mailed me an interesting link (http://www.algonet.se/~hogman/slb_slag_dk_1848_uoff2.htm) that showed Gustav Constans Westman tjänstgjorde mellan 30/6 och 3/10 1848 i det dansk-tyska kriget 1848 - 1850.  And a relative, Lasse, who I met on anbytarforum and then met for real in Norrköping sent me additional info.  

As I wrote in my post above, Westman went to Laholm in 1849 with Sara Charlotta Trybom and her two children.  I believe he is the father of three of her children but I have no proof.  Sara Charlotta is min Farmors Farmor.  Jag tror Gustav Constans Vestman är min farmors farfar, men jag vet inte.

Lasse found out that Gustav Constans Vestman utflyttad ifrån Östra Karup till Dalarö (Stockholm) i 1853

In Dalarö he got married, to Caroline Augusta Wilhelmina Lindberg in 1856.

I found him in Dalarö, married with children

------------------------------------------
Dalarö (Stockholm) AI:11 pg 45
2416.11.105600 Kyrk Roten  Shows where he came from and when he got married
Dalarö (Stockholm) AI:11 pg 66
2416.11.107 Vag Roten  
Dalarö (Stockholm) AI:11 pg 81
2416.11.1092  Mellan Roten  Gården No. 36 1/2
Dalarö (Stockholm) AI:12 pg 80
2416.20.810  Mellan Roten  Gården No. 36 1/2
--------------------------------------

I am missing where he went in 1849 when he went to Laholm and were he was until he was in Östra Karup in 1853. I have only been looking beyond 1850 since Calle wrote above that he was still alive in 1890 (if I am right by then he had many barnbarn i USA including my grandmother that he knew nothing about).  He and Sara Charlotta apparently split up in Laholm - or maybe never arrived, because I can't find them there.  She made up a story that he was a Captain that died at sea. Min faster told me the story and I believed it until I read what Calle wrote above.  Sara Charlotta Trybom went her own way back to Linköping, where she married a man named Roxberg.  She, Roxberg, her children (oakta barn) that I think Westman fathered, and her children with Roxberg emmigrated till USA. All of the children took the Roxberg name, but he was not the father of the first three.  

Jag tror tiden mellen 1849 och 1853 spelar en viktig roll. (To find out what happend between Sara Charlotta and Gustaf Constans Westman.)  

Anyway, that's what I know this week. It's way more than I knew last week.  

Tack,

Karl Fryklind i Nebraska