NULL Skriv ut sidan - Finding a betrothal Child

Anbytarforum

Titel: Finding a betrothal Child
Skrivet av: Katherine Doyle skrivet 2016-07-25, 23:03
Looking for a Karl Viktor Carlsson,
his mother was Johanna Wilhemina Lindenau (6 Jun 1841 Arila, Sweden-30 Apr 1916 Chicago, Cook, Illinois)

My records says Johanna Wilhelmina who had a "betrothal child" (i.e. a child born while its parents were betrothed but not married; such a child was not illegitimate), Karl Viktor, 03 Jun 1863 in Nora, by a journeyman clockmaker in Örebro town, Fredrik Carlsson. Johanna Wilhelmina was released from her betrothal 25 Feb 1866. She married Olof Olsson, a journeyman instrumentmaker and carpenter, 20 May 1866. Olof wasn't an entirely satisfactory character since he spent 5 months 4 days doing hard labour in 1867. The couple's first child, Hilma Wilhelmina, was born 23 Aug 1866, just three months after the parents married. They moved to Stockholm 21 Sep 1869 and later on left for America and never returned to Sweden, Johanna and her husband Olof were later buried in Chicago,Usa

I'd like to know more about this Karl, what became of him? did he marry? do I have an entire unknown family line out there of half cousins?