NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Johnson Hjartum

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Johnson Hjartum
Skrivet av: Carol Larson skrivet 2016-06-02, 20:14
So we are indeed back to square one.  How can we find out more information about "my" Maria Matilda?  All our clues have proved fruitless thus far.  I have marriage information for Mathilda and John Larson via familysearch.  They were married 4 June 1894 in St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.  I have death information via Ancestry which shows that she was born abt. 1864 in Sweden.  She died 19 June 1899 in Chicago IL and isburied at the Bohemian National Cemetery.  She was 35 when she died.  I have a birth record for Arvid Sylvanus Larson, their son, which states that his mother, "Marie Matilda" was born in Trollhattan Sweden.  Maria Matilda was 33 at the time of his birth.  However, since this birth was not registered until 1946, I believe the information was likely provided by Arvid's daughter, Virginia.  I have no one left alive who would have any information about Maria Matilda.  I am hoping you can delve further into my Maria Matilda and come up with some answers--any answers--about her family.  thank you so much.