NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 30 januari, 2008

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 30 januari, 2008
Skrivet av: Leif Gson Nygård skrivet 2008-01-29, 14:14
Jag har fått svar idag varför SEB är involverad i transaktioner mellan PayPal och svenskt bankkonto:

Dear Leif Gson Nygård, Thanks for contacting PayPal. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your questions. Mr. Nygård, the reason why Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken are involved in this, is because we work through clearinghouses. They check the funds and are our guarantee that the funds end up at the right bank. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Sincerely,Tim PayPal Resolution ServicesPayPal, an eBay Company Original Message Follows:------------------------
Dear Ildiko, You don't have to give me instructions how I change my account electronicly. I am aware of that. The main issue how I could avoid the big fee I must pay to my swedish bank when I withdraw money from my PayPal-account. A part in this transaction i Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. My bank is Nordea, http://www.nordea.se/200000.html. Why couldn't PayPal transfer my money direct to Nordea without involving Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken? Nordea can then transfer money to my account in Plusgiro - without any coast for me. This is important for me to know.  Sincerely,

Ja, hädanefter gäller alltså att pengarna från utlandet antingen skickas i brev eller till konto i Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken.