NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-09-01

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-09-01
Skrivet av: Jön-Eric Thomas skrivet 2003-06-16, 01:51
Hejsan,

I am trying to find information about ancestors JOHAN PETTERSSON and wife MARIA HANSDOTTER FORS.  I believe they lived for a few years in Domkyrko parish, before moving on to Angered parish about 1866.

Johan Pettersson was born 10 May 1835, supposedly in Myckleby parish (Orust), but his birth is not there or in Långelanda parish (Orust), where his parents were from.  They were PETTER OLSSON (born 1795 Långelanda) and ELINA MARKUSDOTTER ( born 1801 Långelanda).  Peter and Elina moved to Angered parish in 1835, and eventually died there.

Johan Pettersson and Maria Hansdotter Fors were married 19 May 1861; but where??  Maria was born 22 Apr 1838 in Fors parish, at Fors Gästgivaregården;  daughter of soldier HANS FORS and INGRID JANSDOTTER.

Their first three daughters were born in Domkyrko, according to household records of Angered;  but I would like verification of this if possible.  They were:  Hilda Josefina (22 Feb 1862), Johanna Charlotta (25 Feb 1864), and Emma Christina (17 Sep 1865).  They then moved on to Hjällbo, Angered parish;  where five more daughters were born.

If anyone can verify that this family was living in Domkyrko parish I would appreciate it.  Were they married there?

Tack så mycket!  (jonericthomas@aol.com)