NULL Skriv ut sidan - Karbenning, Husförhör 1749-1754, 2346.3.85200

Anbytarforum

Titel: Karbenning, Husförhör 1749-1754, 2346.3.85200
Skrivet av: Katarina Pettersson skrivet 2011-12-03, 13:41
Hej Mats -

Thanks so much for replying to my question. I'm afraid that I mislead you by not being more specific. It's the town listed for Albertina Josefina that I can't make out. You have to scroll to the right to see it.  

I wish these people would stay in one place! According to a newspaper clipping from 1945, min farfar Carl Johan Edvard who became Karl Johan Pettersson,  moved around to twelve different places and I can't find him in any of them. Is it possible that he moved in and out and did not register?

Karbenning, Sala, Fläckebo, Göta Livgarde (1892-1895), Stockholm, Stockholm Stadsgården, Sundborn (1902), Mockfjärd, Ramnäs, Sundsbruk, Västra Ryd i Småland, Ekasjo, Ramnäs, Hedemora, Vykmanshyttan (1910 med familj.)

It is possible that I'm just senile or stupid. An interesting all night exercise in futility. Back to looking for Johanna and Albertina. I found quite a few Lundbergs and Bjurmans, but not them. By the way, I'm using AD.

Thanks also for the map link. I have come to realize what an addiction this is.  

MVH  Katarina