NULL Skriv ut sidan - Broddetorp - Födelse - 1721 - Sid 297

Anbytarforum

Titel: Broddetorp - Födelse - 1721 - Sid 297
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2014-09-27, 00:44
Hi Peter,
Thanks again for the additional information.  Not knowing the customs of a particular place or unusual names that are prevalent in a certain area can hinder research, so it's helpful to learn those little things. I'm often very successful at reading the Swedish Gothic script, but there are times when I'm stumped so this help is appreciated.  

I've been hoping to find someone with in-depth knowledge of the people in the area formed roughly by the Skövde-Skara-Falköping triangle, as two posts relating to people there have gone unanswered. I have some pesky problems there due to conflicting records, pre-hfl moves, or too many people with the same unusual name!  If you hear of anyone maintaining a data base of people in that area from the late 1600s to mid-1800s or any part thereof, I'd love to know about it.  I had good fortune in that regard with some of my Småland ancestors.

I hope you have as much success and pleasure as I've had in searching for my ancestors, mostly on microfilm before the days of digitization.
Best regards,
Martha Wolf