NULL Skriv ut sidan - Berg C:2 (1695-1745) B 279, S 544 (SVAR)

Anbytarforum

Titel: Berg C:2 (1695-1745) B 279, S 544 (SVAR)
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2015-03-06, 20:02
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your help.  I would never have thought of Pingst since Pentecost is not as prominent in the church calendar here. Likewise, it never occurred to me they might mention being able to read in the death record, but thinking about it, I guess that would have been considered an accomplishment at that time.  
I thought aetas had to do with age (thinking perhaps estimated age), but my Latin escaped me on that.  

I was naturally hoping for the place names, but have been doing some more digging and think I may have resolved them. I see there is a place Foxerna in the earliest hfl and a Torbiörn died in 1709 at a place that looks the same as the one given as Elin's birthplace.  

I had tried a number of possibilities for Linnart's residence, including using an old Postcode directory, but finally hit on Väberga which I googled.  That turned up two places, one south of Falköping and one in Varnhem Parish.  I'm guessing that the one in Varnhem is probably the right one, given the closeness of Eggby and Varnhem.

Would those readings seem right to you?

Thank you again for your help,

Martha