NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-10-18

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-10-18
Skrivet av: Christian Andersson skrivet 2000-08-06, 17:59
Hi there Westaker whoever you are?

I am afraid that your information about your ancestors (?) is a little bit too vague to result in any hit at this forum.  

I think you have to do some digging over there to begin with. As Hanna and Joh(a)n Magnus were rather common Swedish names it would be great to have their full and correct dates of birth to start with. Have you got any death records on them? Have you checked for obits? Have you got any idea when they left Sweden? Were they married by that time? Where did they go when they got to America? Chicago area? Do you know if they belonged to any Swedish congregation over there?    

You give information about John Magnus' sister Johanna. Is there any additional info on her. Birth date, marriage, children, death, year of migration a.s.o. Any hint would be useful. I presume that she went to America as well, is that correct?

Give us as much information as possible and we will see what we can do for you.

Regard from Blekinge - The Garden of SwEden

Christian Andersson

P.S. According to the rules of this site it is most wanted and of course very polite to give your full name when you are making queries. I think that makes it easier to get a reply too. D.S.