NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 26 maj, 2010

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 26 maj, 2010
Skrivet av: Mathias Kindbom skrivet 2006-05-25, 00:30
Följande artikel i European Journal of Human Genetics är kanske av intresse och kan möjligen fungera som underlag till en vidare och mer specifik diskussion om haplogrupper i Sverige (mtDNA och Y-kromosom).

Y-chromosome diversity in Sweden - A long-time perspective av Andreas O Karlsson, Thomas Wallerström, Anders Götherström och Gunilla Holmlund.

Sammanfattning:

Sixteen Y-chromosomal binary markers and nine Y-chromosome short tandem repeats were analyzed in a total of 383 unrelated males from seven different Swedish regions, one Finnish region and a Swedish Saami population in order to address questions about the origin and genetic structure of the present day population in Sweden. Haplogroup I1a* was found to be the most common haplogroup in Sweden and accounted, together with haplogroups R1b3, R1a1 and N3, for over 80% of the male lineages. Within Sweden, a minor stratification was found in which the northern region Västerbotten differed significantly (P
Mvh,
Mathias Kindbom

(Kanske bör det skapas en diskussion Haplogrupper som en underrubrik till ett nytt ämne DNA Genealogi i Sverige under Övriga ämnen)