NULL Skriv ut sidan - Gotland & Halla-Carlsson, Carlqvist, Enequist, Gardelius, Gardese, Larsdotter, Nygren, Wallander, Wiman

Anbytarforum

Titel: Gotland & Halla-Carlsson, Carlqvist, Enequist, Gardelius, Gardese, Larsdotter, Nygren, Wallander, Wiman
Skrivet av: Jan Scott skrivet 2005-02-02, 09:25
I have visited Gotland, Sweden twice in the last few years and have found some of my living family and much information on my ancestors, but I am still in search of more information on other ancestors.

We had a lot of ancestors in Halla, Sweden and also on the island of Gotland, Sweden.

My Great Grandfather, Carl Ludvig (Carlsson) Wiman (Weiman) and his wife, Maria Christina Elizabeth Gardelius and children (from Gotland), were the first in our famiily, to come to the USA, that we know of.  I know just about everything on them.

Some of the names that we still would like to find more info on in Sweden are:

(from my great grandmothers Gardelius side of the family)
1.  Olivia Christina Elisabeth Nygren (born Sept. 16, 1831-Halla - died Aug. 13, 1882)- husband - Nills Nilsson Gardelius (born July 8, 1822-Godrings in Ganthem-died-April 14, ??-Ganthem)

(Olivia/Nils children):
     a. Hedda Vendla Gardelius (born July 30, 1856-Halla)and husband Anders Jacobsson  
         (Hedda/Anders children):
         1.  Anna Jacobsson-(Husband-Runander)
         2.  Olga Jacobsson
         3.  Adolf (bn 1891)-(wife-Klara Hult (bn 1900)

b. Johanna Albertina Gardelius (born March 31, 1854-Halla-died 1932)-husband - Jonasson?

Also, my great grandfather's side of the family (above) - we need info on his brothers:

1.  Johan Petter Karlsson (Carlsson)- bn. July 28, 1852-Roma Parish, Gotland) - wife - Kajsa (Katarina) Elizabeth Wallander (bn Sept. 17, 1847-Lau Parish, Gotland)
    (Johan/Kajsa children):
     a.  Alma Johanna Elisabeth Carlsdotter (Karlsson) - (bn. Sept. 26, 1876)-husband-Julius Olofsson
     b. Hilma Anna Catarina Carlsson (bn. Oct. 26, 1878-Barlingbo Parish, Gotland)-husband-Anton August Jakobsson (bn. Dec. 1, 1877-died 1949-Lau Parish-Gotland)
        (Hilma/Anton children):
         1.  Margit Julia Jakobsson (bn. Feb. 16, 1907)
         2.  Johan Konrad Jakobsson (bn. Aug. 4, 1909)
         3.  Inga-Lisa Petterson (bn. May 21, 1929)-husband - Rune Karlsson

c.  Arthur Karl Johan Karlsson (bn. July 21, 1883-Lau Parish-Gotland-died 1963-Lau Parish-Gotland)-wife - Hilma Nilsson (bn. Aug. 26, 1888-Nar Parish-Gotland-died April 14, 1918-Lau Parish-Gotland)
         (Arthur/Hilma child):
          1.  Tekla Klara Johanna Carlsson (bn. Aug. 1, 1912)-husband-Lennart Wiman (may still be living today in Stora Velinge in Buttle, Gotland.  She had twin girls (do not know their names) - but they are still living - possibly in the area around Lau Parish(??), Gotland -- **I really do need to find out the names of the twins and get in touch with them -- I have information for them!**

(Arthur married again after his wife died):
     2nd Marriage to: Emma Johanna Margareta Jacobsson (bn. Jan. 19. 1891-died - April 15, 1951-Lau Parish, Gotland)
         (Arthur/Emma child):
          1.  Gerhard Johan Artvig Karlsson (bn. Sept. 23, 1922-Lau Parish, Gotland - died - 1989 - Lau Parish, Gotland)

2.  Carl Oscar Carlsson (possibly changed to Carlqvist) (bn. Sept. 28, 1855-Roma Parish, Gotland) - 1873 to 1876 he moved from Ostergarn Parish to Kraklingbo Parish to Gammelgarn Parish and then to Kallunge Parish.  After that the census was burned in the church fire and I can't find any info on him from that point.

3.  Lars Ferdinand Carlsson (bn. Feb. 12, 1861-Roma Parish-Gotland) - supposedly went to the USA on Aug. 12, 1881 from Barlingbo Parish - no other records on him after that.

If anybody knows any information on any of the above, PLEASE contact me - Jan Scott - (USA) at JScott4607@aol.com.

Thank you very much!!!