NULL Skriv ut sidan - Reading, translating help requested - Björsäter

Anbytarforum

Titel: Reading, translating help requested - Björsäter
Skrivet av: Kathryn Stone skrivet 2012-07-23, 20:25
Greetings Carl!
I was thrilled to get your response including research on Anna Cajsa and family, and I thank you for all the time and effort it surely must have taken.  
I must admit to having a few hesitations about two inconsistancies and would like to hear your thinking about disregarding them.

1. Anna Cajsa is born to tegelslagare-dräng Jonas Ytterman. From there on, however we are following torparen Jonas Jönsson.  
This is not a small change in both his name and his occupation.

2. Sisters Anna Cajsa Jönsdotter, 1799, and Maria Jönsdotter, 1803, are born to Maria Samuelsdotter. Their brother Anders, 1805, is born to Maria Ericsdotter.
Jonas' hustru is Maja Ericsdotter in the HFL 1802-1810, though I cannot determine if they were at that place for all of those years.  
Then, I wondered if perhaps hustru Maria Samuelsson died  shortly after the birth of dotter Maria in 1803, and Jonas remarried to Maria Ericsdotter in time for her to give birth to son Anders in 1805.  However, I am not able find a death or marriage record to support this theory. And then the 1803 birth record for dotter Maria does list the family, including hustru Maria Samuelsdotter, as living at Rabbantorp  ...  where the HFL names her as hustru Maria Ericsdotter.  
So we are left with what I feel to be a rather bizare set of errors for hustru Maria.

Do you feel these inconsistancies are plausable even if they are not explainable?

I really do appreciate your help,
Kathryn