NULL Skriv ut sidan - Blekinge Läm Augerum Parish records for Anders Petersson

Anbytarforum

Titel: Blekinge Läm Augerum Parish records for Anders Petersson
Skrivet av: Carl Wolf skrivet 2007-02-17, 18:16
Thank you Eva!  I had seen records for Måns Josefsson Boglina and wondered if he might have been Per Boglina's father.  Would someone be able to translate for me their båtsman name Boglina?  Also befaren and obefaren?

Do you know if it is possible to correct the information on Anders Person Kompan (BB-G1-0238-1782), which states that he died in 1797?  This is cited to Erik Palmgren and it is understandable how he arrived at this date -- in the  husförhörslängd for Tving, Anders was last examined in April of 1797 and the word död is written directly after the month of the last examination.  However, he was still alive in 1799 as evidenced by the birth of his daughter Ingerd or Ingjer on 16 May 1799 (GID #1779.16.23400).  I believe Anders' actual date of death was 14 Dec 1799 (GID #1779.16.39700 -- written in vertically in the month column on page 567).  Incidentally I am curious that his cause of death was drowning although he was discharged from the båtsmankopani eight years prior.  He is listed only as Anders Persson here without his båtsman name so I guess that reflects his discharge years earlier.

Eva, I believe I read on the Blekinge Rötter webpage that you were instrumental in the creation of the Blekinge Båtsman Registry, and I would like to express my sincere gratitude for this.

-Carl