NULL Skriv ut sidan - Blekinge Läm Augerum Parish records for Anders Petersson

Anbytarforum

Titel: Blekinge Läm Augerum Parish records for Anders Petersson
Skrivet av: Carl Wolf skrivet 2007-02-14, 06:56
Jörgen!

Thank you very much for this information.  I had found Anders and Ingrid in Södra Slätafly/Torsås but lost their trail in 1862 -- they are crossed out in the husförhörslängd for Torsås 1861-1870 (p. 303) and under Flytatt it looks like it says f. 119 62 7/4 but I did not find them on page 119. With your information I was able to find them in the husförhörslängd for Rödeby 1871-1880 and I think this states that they moved in 1872 from Tr 627 -- a page number which unfortunately does not correspond with any of the Torsås husförhörslängd, but I would assume that this is when they moved from Torsås.

Have you done any additional research on Anders' family?  I am particularly interested in his grandfather, Anders Persson Compan, a båtsman from Tving/Augerum parish.  I recently found a document that revealed Anders had a sister named Erenguna Persdotter, and I subsequently concluded that Anders Compan's birth date was 23 Apr 1762 in Tving and his father was also a båtsman named Per Månsson Bäglund.