NULL Skriv ut sidan - Fallet, Boställen Krono

Anbytarforum

Titel: Fallet, Boställen Krono
Skrivet av: Lena Mårtenson Tingstam skrivet 2005-09-26, 17:44
According to Gränna records CH Boheman and his family moved to Stockholm in the 40's. (I should have written it down, did some checking during the late evening and just closed it all down after getting frustrated =)

However, I did find two brothers Johan Lindgren and Magnus Lindgren in the city of Gränna. One was a butcher and the other one a tailor. They were born in 1808 and 1809. Johan got several (I'm just guessing this) children out of marriage with a Inga Kristina Nilsdotter from Adelöv (none of them named Johan Magnus though) - the children later on used the name Lindgren but it's not confirmed in the birth records he was their father. The brothers, Johan and Magnus, were both born Samuelsson in Säby.

One theory is the one Olle came up with - he's a local who was recommended working for the Bohemans in Stockholm. The other one is that Inga Stina Andersdotter, who we know is local, was recommended to work in Stockholm at the Bohemans and there met the non-Gränna-local Johan Magnus.
Whichever, I think the answer is to be found in Stockholm.