NULL Skriv ut sidan - Fallet, Boställen Krono

Anbytarforum

Titel: Fallet, Boställen Krono
Skrivet av: Olle Elm skrivet 2005-09-25, 11:12
Hi again,
If you study the first map above, you probably have seen the ven in Valkleven. This is a modern map, and perhaps the cottages still are there.
However, what really must be a coincidence, is the photo I presented 24/9. After having studied the pictures and the map, and used my memory (I was born 4 km from Valkleven many years ago ..) I am nearly sure the picture shows Valkleven, Bjurastugan and Olsatorpet.
Here is another picture from around 1900, taken in the other direction. You can see the lake Bunn with ice, and the barns of Aranäs.
(https://forum.rotter.se/discus/messages/2450/76406.jpg)

And now: The farm Anneberg.

1800 this farm was bought by chief judge Johan Henrik Boheman. In the “husförhörslängd” 1811 you can see the family with the son Karl, born 1796. This is the same person as professor Carl Henrik Boheman who 1824, after the death of his father owned Anneberg. He died 1868. As you have seen professor seen the professor lived in Stockholm. Probably he used Anneberg as  a “summer place” (compare the story “with the King's summer place which, according to family lore, was where the family worked”).  Her you can see a picture of professor Boheman.

It will be very interesting to see, if valet John Magnus Lindgren was a man from the north of Småland, or even Gränna parish.

Regards,
Olle

PS. In the 1960:s Anneberg was owned by the Swedish ambassador in Washington, later Speaker of the First Chamber in the Parliament Erik Boheman - a relative to the Boheman?s above.